Riposa, rilassati, ricaricati
Employee burnout is on the rise, with 52 percent of employees reporting feeling burned out, up 9 percent since the start of the pandemic.1 The World Health organization lists the three main symptoms of burnout as:
- feelings of energy depletion or exhaustion
- increased mental distance from your job
- reduced professional productivity
Encouraging employees to take their vacation time – and completely unplug from work – is one of the best ways to reduce burnout and ensure they return rested and recharged. Share these communication pieces to remind employees about their EAP benefit and the value of taking time off.
- Vacations Are Good for You
- On Vacation: Is Relaxing a Forgotten Art?
- Grown-ups Need to Play Too
- Mindfulness: The Art of Being Present
- Little Changes, Big Rewards
1 Employee Burnout Report, Indeed, March 2021.