Affrontare il disturbo da stress post-traumatico
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) occurs when a person has difficulty recovering after experiencing a traumatic event. People diagnosed with PTSD have intense, disturbing emotional and physical reactions related to their experience that last long after the event, disrupting their lives and relationships.
During National PTSD Awareness Month in June, use these communication pieces to remind employees about their EAP benefit and how it can help them cope with PTSD.
- PTSD: Signs, Symptoms, and Diagnosis
- PTSD: Treatment and How to Get Help
- PTSD: Supporting a Family Member or Friend
- PTSD in Children and Adolescents
- How Animals Can Help with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder