Supportare i caregiver
More than 53 million Americans take on the role of caregiver for family, friends, and neighbors.1 While caregiving can provide joy and satisfaction, it can also put added strain on the caregiver’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. In turn, employees may feel torn between their caregiving commitments and their job responsibilities, contributing to stress, anxiety, and a feeling of being overwhelmed.
During National Family Caregivers Month in November, support caregivers by sharing these communication pieces and reminding employees of their EAP benefit.
- Coping With the Emotional Challenges of Caregiving
- Caring for a Loved One with Dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parenting a Child with Special Needs: Your Support Network
- Assistenza a distanza per gli anziani
- Tips for Caregivers to Stay Healthy
1 November is Family Caregivers Month, Mental Health America, 2021.