Consapevolezza sulla prevenzione del suicidio
Suicide is a topic that many people feel uncomfortable discussing, even with friends and loved ones. But recognizing the signs, talking openly about experiences, and knowing how to get help are crucial for preventing suicide.
September is National Suicide Prevention Awareness Month. Share these communications to help employees learn more about suicide prevention and the resources available through their EAP benefit.
- Myths and Facts About Suicide
- Suicide: The Warning Signs
- If a Loved One Talks of Suicide
- Teen Suicide Part 1: Is My Teen at Risk?
- Suicidal Behavior Disorder: What Is It?